Sunday, April 15, 2012

Second Weekend

We keep on going. Had a nice weekend with family and friends. I have noticed I am tired but the good news is that I had a good nights' sleep last night and hope to do the same tonight. This past Saturday marked the first complete week for radio and chemo. Still feeling fine but a little dizzy.

My good friend Soledad had a stroke this past week and had surgery. She is recovering nicely but what are the chances of two good friends having brain surgery, we both had our heads opened up!! 

 Ale had a violin competition this Saturday, she did very well.




The weekend brought lots of rain and we spent time mostly at home. We had the visit from Kansas City of Marta Salinas and Peter. On Saturday night I felt energized by music and went dancing with my sister and my kids to Coco Loco in the Central West end. There we met Gaby, Eli, Pedro, Carmela, Ines, Maylin, Javier, Pepito Gonzalez. I had a wonderful time, looking forward to my next dance outing.





Sunday evening we had a wonderful Salmon Dinner prepared by Paty Dominguez, it was delicious!!

We celebrated Karen's birthday at The Crossing in Clayton, very nice.
Kela, Nicole, Frydel, Karen and Elliot




With my Sister Karen





This week brings more radiation, chemo and rehabilitation. This Wednesday arrive my good friend Alejandra from California and my sister Patty!! All the sisters will be here. 

Another week with new challenges!!! Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment