Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cancer Free!!!!!!

Great news, I had an MRI today and I am cancer free. It is truly amazing, I could not have done it without the support of my family and friends, you are the best.

Because I am cancer free I will have a harder time getting Avastin :( but we will continue trying! My treatment will continue for 12 more months. I have been drinking guayaba leaf tea that works wonders with cancer, I started a few days ago.

Today I was very tired, probably as a result of the MRI, chemo and radiation. I have started to loose hair, but it is only in a small area and is hardly noticeable. 

Today was a little sad because my sister Karen and her son Luca left for Paris. The good news is that they will return in July.

Just a quick report today with the good news.

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment