Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The bus home!!!

Another day of radiation. I was told I could take a collagen supplement for my nails that are very weak, hope to pick some up today. Today I felt a little dizzier, but no other side effects :)  Good news for me! Had another busy day; Yoga with Moni, a visit from my friend Dominique and a rehab session in the afternoon. I was able to ride the bus back from therapy, but had to go with mom. I have taken the dog for walks alone but I guess the dog was with me!!! Also, today I went to the public library and got a variety of books about cancer, I have to keep learning about my current companion, but it will not be with me for long!!!  The weather is getting warmer and we had a beautiful day today. Sunny with a slight chill.
Tomorrow we have two arrivals, first my friend Alejandra from Chile who now lives in sunny California and later in the afternoon my big sister Patty from sunny Florida. Does it mean we will have lots of sun?? We have had quite a bit of rain the last few days.

Now Ale who was complaining of pain is having stronger pain and I have a call into the doctor for advise. We may have to go to the emergency room but I am not sure. We are waitng to hear. Never a dull moment.
Did some good walking today,  I renewed our family membership at the Center a few blocks from home, it will be good for the whole family. Get in shape, stay in shape.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a very bussy day... I hope that Patty & Alejandra bring some pockets full of sun for you...and that lil' Ale starts feeling better! (I think I'm needing your dog Shadow to start walking me too...I rather come along and walk with you two more often! Luv.

    ReplyDelete