Friday, November 30, 2012

Great Juice and Yoga

Today I welcomed the day with a smoothie from my Vitamix 5200 and yoga. I have been making smoothies for a long time, I believe that because of my healthy eating I am healing so well. I used to make the juice but now my husband makes it and I add some extra ingredients for extra nutrition.  Today's juice had fresh ginger, cinnamon, chia seeds, wheat germ, flax seed, graviola powder, apple, pear, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, kale, spinach, celery, beets, beet greens, carrots, acai, orange juice, apple juice and for mine I added fresh rosemary from my garden, soy milk and pomegranate seeds. I share the juice with Elliot's mom, Susan.
Our daughter Alejandra does not like to drink, I hope some day she does. Stephen and Nicole love the juice, I am looking forward to enjoying it with them when they come for the holidays.

Yoga is another wonderful practice that has helped tremendously with my recovery. As I have written before, I am forever thankful to my friend Monica for working with me during my recovery. She is now living in Argentina and I hope once I am done with my treatment, about June 2013 or sooner I will visit her and family.

Now I have discovered Laughter Yoga and I love it.

Backyard today
Last day of November and it feels like spring!! It is sunny and beautiful outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment